Employee Diversity & Inclusion
Employee Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
It is a fundamental principle at Milestone that all employees are always treated with dignity and respect.
We strive to make diversity, equity, and inclusion a part of our culture. The collective sum of our employees’ individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, self-expression, capabilities, and talent contribute not only to our culture as a company, but also to our reputation and achievements. During 2022, Milestone implemented monthly diversity, equity, and inclusion (DE&I) meetings led by management to review internal progress and discuss ongoing initiatives to improve our DE&I measures.
Roadmap towards DE&I Goals
- Focusing on diverse candidates in recruiting efforts
- Participating in job fairs and utilizing a digital recruitment program
- Updating our training programs
Development & Succession Planning
- Diversifying our succession plans
- Developing high-potential diverse talent
- Offering competitive and equitable pay
- Performing an annual company-wide salary analysis
- Launching company-wide DE&I training by the end of 2023